Old 06-11-2008, 08:17 AM
Rehceb Rotkiv

Default SOLVED

After restarting a few times the "DISABLED" just disappeared and everything
works fine. I don't understand this, but well...

Old 08-22-2008, 02:46 PM
Jonathon Mcdaniels

I have solved my problem with my IBM T30. Thanks for all your help.

Old 08-22-2008, 07:48 PM
Leonard Chatagnier

--- Jonathon Mcdaniels <jonathon@category4.com> wrote:

> I have solved my problem with my IBM T30. Thanks for
> all your help.

Why don't you post what the solution was for the
benefit of those with the same issue looking for a solution.

Leonard Chatagnier
lenc5570@sbcglobal.net

Old 08-23-2008, 05:49 PM
Knapp

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 9:48 PM, Leonard Chatagnier
<lenc5570@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> --- Jonathon Mcdaniels <jonathon@category4.com> wrote:
>
>> I have solved my problem with my IBM T30. Thanks for
>> all your help.
>>
> Why don't you post what the solution was for the
> benefit of those with the same issue looking for a solution.
>
> Leonard Chatagnier
> lenc5570@sbcglobal.net

Having he same problems, I would love to know what work for you!

--
Douglas E Knapp