Old 06-11-2008, 12:49 PM
"Kristian Kirilov"

Default debian netinstall

Hi, i have problem with new kernel 2.6.25.6. I use the config of my debian
debian-40r3-i386-netinst. He comming up with 2.6.18 kernel and working
greatest. I used this config to install new kernel, the new kernel was
compiled and booted sucessfully, but my dns not working. I not have ping
to my isp, i don't know why? With old kernel and this config work greatest
but with new with this config - not work.. Can somebody help me?

Old 06-11-2008, 12:50 PM
Sharninder

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 6:19 PM, Kristian Kirilov
<d3v1ous@jony.atlantica.us> wrote:
> Hi, i have problem with new kernel 2.6.25.6. I use the config of my debian
> debian-40r3-i386-netinst. He comming up with 2.6.18 kernel and working
> greatest. I used this config to install new kernel, the new kernel was
> compiled and booted sucessfully, but my dns not working. I not have ping
> to my isp, i don't know why? With old kernel and this config work greatest
> but with new with this config - not work.. Can somebody help me?

What does /etc/resolv.conf say ?

--
http://nomadicrider.com/

Old 06-12-2008, 05:26 AM