Old 06-10-2008, 12:57 PM
Anthony Campbell

Default Gimp provides no printer

I know this must be simple but I can't see any way to tell Gimp how to
find my printer. If I try to print the only option I get is to print to
file. There does not seem to be a dialogue to set up a printer. Do I
need some other package?

--
Anthony Campbell - ac@acampbell.org.uk
and sceptical articles)

Old 06-10-2008, 01:25 PM
Christopher Judd

On Tuesday 10 June 2008, Anthony Campbell wrote:
> I know this must be simple but I can't see any way to tell Gimp how
> to find my printer. If I try to print the only option I get is to
> print to file. There does not seem to be a dialogue to set up a
> printer. Do I need some other package?

Do you have cupsys-gutenprint installed? I'm assuming that you
use cups for printing.

-Chris

| Christopher Judd, Ph. D. judd@wadsworth.org |

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments may contain
confidential or sensitive information which is, or may be, legally
privileged or otherwise protected by law from further disclosure. It
is intended only for the addressee. If you received this in error or
from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, please do not
distribute, copy or use it or any attachments. Please notify the
sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this from your
system. Thank you for your cooperation.