Old 06-10-2008, 03:33 AM
Ryo Furue

Default avahi-daemon: Received response with invalid source port

Hi Debian users,

My /var/log/daemon.log is now being flooded with

avahi-daemon: Received response with invalid source port 44038 on
interface 'eth1.0'

Could someone tell me what's going on? I'm using the testing
distribution of Debian.

Ryo