Wireless N for Debian?
Which Draft 2.0 WiFi N USB radios work well under Debian? Compiling a
custom kernel doesn't faze me, although a userland driver for it would
be nice. I was thinking dual-band, for slightly better future-proofing.
I'm thinking the criteria are:
1. Has a working driver that allows normal WiFi networking
2. has reasonable configuration/setup
3. uses the regular Linux USB stack, no special attention needed there
4. is open-source if possible
5. Easily available at Best Buy/Newegg/etc.
6. firmware updatable to Final N spec., if/when it ever happens.
What do you guys use?
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|All times are GMT. The time now is 04:59 AM.|
VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.