Old 06-09-2008, 07:25 AM
"waixy zhou"

Default How to install dante-server in testing-distribution

hi!
I need to establish a socks5 proxy server. I find a lot of articles in the web say dante-server would be a good choice.
But when I tried to install dante-server using apt-get, I found there is no package about dante-server in the source.

The distribution I choose is testing.
Will the testing distribution not include the dante-server and dante-client or will these packages be added later?
If I want to install dante-server in testing distribution what should I do?

*
waixy