Old 06-09-2008, 01:23 AM
gaston Rey

Default Project's Colaboration

Hi people, as you all I'm a Linux fun, but I need a recommendation from you. What I mean is that I'm a fun but I have never programmed or collaborated directly in linux projects, could you recommend a Guide or amything like that to know how to start making a debug or what program use to debug and run software made in C/C++?
My knowledge is only working with Java and Netbeans but I want to begin debuging, changing and improve linux aplications but in C/C++.

Please help me to find out a Guide and software to get this skills!

Bye, Salu2

Gaston Rey
QA Analyst
Linux/BSD User

Old 06-09-2008, 01:52 AM
Ron Johnson

Old 06-10-2008, 03:47 PM
Kevin Mark

On Sun, Jun 08, 2008 at 06:23:07PM -0700, gaston Rey wrote:
> Hi people, as you all I'm a Linux fun, but I need a recommendation from you. What I mean is that I'm a fun but I have never programmed or collaborated directly in linux projects, could you recommend a Guide or amything like that to know how to start making a debug or what program use to debug and run software made in C/C++?
> My knowledge is only working with Java and Netbeans but I want to begin debuging, changing and improve linux aplications but in C/C++.
>
> Please help me to find out a Guide and software to get this skills!
>
> Bye, Salu2

I guess you can look for tutorials with gcc and gdb and then look for a
'beginners guide' to c and try some basic code to lean about compiling
c.
-K
--
| .'`. == Debian GNU/Linux == | my web site: |
| : :' : The Universal |mysite.verizon.net/kevin.mark/|

Old 06-11-2008, 12:16 PM
Wackojacko

Kevin Mark wrote:

Hi people, as you all I'm a Linux fun, but I need a recommendation from you. What I mean is that I'm a fun but I have never programmed or collaborated directly in linux projects, could you recommend a Guide or amything like that to know how to start making a debug or what program use to debug and run software made in C/C++?
My knowledge is only working with Java and Netbeans but I want to begin debuging, changing and improve linux aplications but in C/C++.

Please help me to find out a Guide and software to get this skills!

Bye, Salu2

I guess you can look for tutorials with gcc and gdb and then look for a
'beginners guide' to c and try some basic code to lean about compiling
c.
-K

I found this http://newdata.box.sk/bx/c/ to be a good starting point for
me. Its available all over the net.