Old 06-08-2008, 07:08 PM
"Mumia W.."

Default cdebootstrap error: can't install system

I'm trying to create a Sid chroot system, and cdebootstrap downloads
many things, but it displays an error message at the end.

First I see this message:
I: Can't find package libtasn1-2-bin for exclusion

Then at the end of the process, after it has downloaded and installed
many packages, I see this:

E: Couldn't install system due to errors!

The only thing that looks like an error is the line above that starts
with "I:"; each time I try it, I get the same result. How can I get my
Sid chroot installed?