Old 06-07-2008, 11:49 PM
Rico Secada

Default Recommendation for an E-commerce solution on Etch

Hi.

I would like to hear if anyone could recommend a specific e-commerce
solution (in PHP) running on an Etch production machine?

I have been looking at the Wordpress E-commerce plugin, and on the
Drupal plugin, but the Drupal plugin is still in Alpha stage. I have
also been looking at PHPShop, which should be fairly recommended.

Anyway, feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards.

Rico.