Old 06-07-2008, 04:40 PM
Sebastian Dziallas

Default Request for Banner & Theme

Hi all,

I made a request concerning a wiki banner and a desktop theme for the
education SIG on the wiki page
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService).

As already explained there, I was thinking of something like the KDE 4
Kids theme, but less childish
(http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=9144)...

It does not really need to be a complete redesign, so a wallpaper would
be fine for the beginning. For F10, it might be the case that we're
releasing one spin for children and one for teenagers
(http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Education/Roadmap), so that
different wallpapers might be helpful, too.

Finally, I should add that I won't have internet access from Monday to
Saturday, since I'll be travelling - so it might take some time for my
to respond...

All in all, I'd call it a rough idea and just wanted to ask whether
somebody has further thoughts and might help on behalf of this.

Kind Regards,
Sebastian Dziallas