Old 06-06-2008, 11:22 PM

Default C++ Mailing List

Would someone recommend to me a good Debian/Linux C++ mailing
list? I couldn't find one on Debian.org or Cplusplus. Another that I
found gave me a bounce message. Is the Boost mailing list my best
option? Thanks in advance.

TW

Old 06-07-2008, 12:46 AM
"Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso"

On 06/06/2008, twilliams001@elp.rr.com <twilliams001@elp.rr.com> wrote:
> Would someone recommend to me a good Debian/Linux C++ mailing
> list?

How about lang.comp.c++.moderated in Usenet?

- Jordi G. H.

Old 06-07-2008, 01:39 PM
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi

twilliams001@elp.rr.com wrote:

> Would someone recommend to me a good Debian/Linux C++ mailing
> list? I couldn't find one on Debian.org or Cplusplus. Another that I
> found gave me a bounce message. Is the Boost mailing list my best
> option? Thanks in advance.
>
> TW

Why not just post on this list? I would love to see some C++ questions or
programming questions in general. It does not matter whether they are
newbie or expert level questions as long as you have done your homework by
searching in google for an answer!

raju
--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/

Old 06-07-2008, 04:12 PM
"Mumia W.."

Would someone recommend to me a good Debian/Linux C++ mailing
list? I couldn't find one on Debian.org or Cplusplus. Another that I
found gave me a bounce message. Is the Boost mailing list my best
option? Thanks in advance.

TW

Why not just post on this list? I would love to see some C++ questions or
programming questions in general. It does not matter whether they are
newbie or expert level questions as long as you have done your homework by
searching in google for an answer!

raju

No, this list is for questions and discussion related to Debian. C++
questions should be posted in the proper forums (this isn't one of them).

Old 06-09-2008, 06:34 PM
Hugo Vanwoerkom

Kamaraju S Kusumanchi wrote:

twilliams001@elp.rr.com wrote:

Would someone recommend to me a good Debian/Linux C++ mailing
list? I couldn't find one on Debian.org or Cplusplus. Another that I
found gave me a bounce message. Is the Boost mailing list my best
option? Thanks in advance.

TW

Why not just post on this list? I would love to see some C++ questions or
programming questions in general. It does not matter whether they are
newbie or expert level questions as long as you have done your homework by
searching in google for an answer!

I agree. I welcome C++ questions. Answering them is another thing ;-)

Hugo