Old 06-05-2008, 12:39 PM
"Senthil Kumar M"

Default Strange problem printing with iceweasel

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 5:27 AM, Thierry Chatelet <tchatelet@free.fr> wrote:
> Running amd-64 Sid.
> If I print a web page openned with iceweasel, the page is printed mirror
> image. If I save the page, re-open it still with iceweasel, then it prints
> correctly. Printing is OK with any other software, including web pages

Have you tried printing one of those web pages' mirror sites ?

Senthil

Old 06-05-2008, 12:47 PM
Thierry Chatelet

On Thursday 05 June 2008 14:39:28 Senthil Kumar M wrote:
> Have you tried printing one of those web pages' mirror sites ?
>
> Senthil

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean.
Thierry

Old 06-05-2008, 01:23 PM
Gabriel Parrondo

El jue, 05-06-2008 a las 05:39 -0700, Senthil Kumar M escribió:
> On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 5:27 AM, Thierry Chatelet <tchatelet@free.fr> wrote:
> > Running amd-64 Sid.
> > If I print a web page openned with iceweasel, the page is printed mirror
> > image. If I save the page, re-open it still with iceweasel, then it prints
> > correctly. Printing is OK with any other software, including web pages
>
> Have you tried printing one of those web pages' mirror sites ?

That isn't a solution, is just a workaround .

--
Gabriel Parrondo
GNU/Linux User #404138

"The only difference between theory and practice is that, in theory,
there's no difference between theory and practice."

Old 06-05-2008, 04:48 PM
Johannes Wiedersich

Old 06-05-2008, 05:22 PM
Thierry Chatelet

On Thursday 05 June 2008 18:48:47 Johannes Wiedersich wrote:
> On 2008-06-05 14:47, Thierry Chatelet wrote:
> > On Thursday 05 June 2008 14:39:28 Senthil Kumar M wrote:
> >> Have you tried printing one of those web pages' mirror sites ?
> >>
> >> Senthil
> >
> > Sorry, I don't understand what you mean.
>
> I guess it's just a silly joke.
>
> Sorry, I can't help.
>
> Johannes

You must be correct, I just forgot to turn on the serious-mirror function
Thierry

Old 06-06-2008, 08:20 AM
"Senthil Kumar M"

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 10:22 AM, Thierry Chatelet <tchatelet@free.fr> wrote:
> On Thursday 05 June 2008 18:48:47 Johannes Wiedersich wrote:

>> > Sorry, I don't understand what you mean.
>>
>> I guess it's just a silly joke.
>>
>> Sorry, I can't help.
>>
>> Johannes
>
> You must be correct, I just forgot to turn on the serious-mirror function
> Thierry

I guess it was my poor attempt at humor.

Have a look here and check the first search result

http://elgoog.rb-hosting.de/index.cgi?page=%2Fsearch&cgi=get&dir=%2F&q=etis+ro rrim&ie=ISO-8859-1&hl=en&btnG=hcraeS+elgooG

Senthil