Old 06-05-2008, 12:27 PM
Thierry Chatelet

Default Strange problem printing with iceweasel

Running amd-64 Sid.
If I print a web page openned with iceweasel, the page is printed mirror
image. If I save the page, re-open it still with iceweasel, then it prints
correctly. Printing is OK with any other software, including web pages
openned with Konqueror.
Any help welcome.
Thierry