Old 06-04-2008, 08:45 PM
"abdelkader belahcene"

Default how to display

Thanks for reply,
But it needs password, I want to avoid passwd

I want in another way just to redirect the dispaly without login in
the remote machine

thanks
bela

Old 06-05-2008, 03:16 PM
"Douglas A. Tutty"

On Thu, Jun 05, 2008 at 04:45:06AM +0800, abdelkader belahcene wrote:
> Thanks for reply,
> But it needs password, I want to avoid passwd
>
> I want in another way just to redirect the dispaly without login in
> the remote machine

Being able to send a display to a machine to which you are not logged-in
would be a serious security violation. Sure you could set X up to do
it, but you'd have to be carefull to keep others from also using that
gigantic hole you've opened.

Doug.