Old 06-04-2008, 09:21 AM
"Manish Kr. Chauhan"

Default Come and join my friends list!

Title: Come and join my friends list!

Hi!

I've created new web pages with my pictures and videos and

I want to add you as a friend so you can see them.

Please click Yes to be friends with me now!

Thanks,

Manish Kr. Chauhan

Is Manish Kr. Chauhan your friend?

Yes

No

Click "yes" if Manish Kr. Chauhan is your friend, otherwise click "no".

Click here to block all emails from PAGll
PAGll, 1100 Wayne Avenue, Suite 801 Silver Spring, MD 20910