Old 06-03-2008, 07:14 PM
"Mark J. Small"

Default Kolab/Cyrus question

Hi everybody,

I'm thinking of setting up the Kolab groupware server on one of my computers
to help keep everybody organized. It looks like it will fit my needs. The
computer is running etch (stable).

However, I already have cyrus-imap set up on this computer (version 2.1). If
I install kolab and all of its components, my current installation of cyrus
will get replaced by kolab-cyrus.

My question is this: Will my mail setup be preserved in the upgrade? Will I
keep all of my users and their mail? Or will I get HOSED.

Mark

ps I'm not subscribed to the list, so please CC me directly.