Old 06-03-2008, 03:56 PM
Anthony Campbell

Default Can't turn off screen blanking

I'm using Sid on a Thinkpad Z61M. I can't turn off screen blanking,
which happens after about 10 min. I don't have either KDE or Gnome; just
icewm.

I've used "xset s noblank" and "xset -dpms" and I've removed
xscreensaver; no luck. I can't see anything in the BIOS that I can turn
off. Any ideas?

Anthony

--
Anthony Campbell - ac@acampbell.org.uk