Old 05-13-2008, 08:50 PM
Michelle Konzack

Default TP570 and Nokia 6120 classic

Hello,

before I go out and buy an expensive PCMCIA GSM card I like to know
whether someone can halp me to get my Nokia 6120 classic running again.

Problem: I had installed a 60 GByte disk running Etch and when I
upgraded the System, the Kernel was replace and the
configs trashed...

Then I was trying to get the config back but the Nokia was not more
detected two weeks later I had an accident and a diskcrash. Now I am
working with my old 12 Gbyte drive and Sarge which can not be upgraded
because the disk is too small...

But it seems I need only a newer kernel but which module do I need?

And please can anyone help me to configure the ppp thing back to get it
right? Currently I go 3 times per week in the Internet Cae to download
all the messages from the mailinglists; -- 3x per week 10000 messages

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day
Michelle Konzack
Systemadministrator
24V Electronic Engineer
Tamay Dogan Network
Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

Michelle Konzack Apt. 917 ICQ #328449886
+49/177/9351947 50, rue de Soultz MSN LinuxMichi