Old 11-29-2007, 07:41 AM
Klaus Ade Johnstad

Default Giving away 256MB ramchip for Fujitsu Siemens P7010

I upgraded the ram in my laptop, and now have a 256MB ramchip for FSC
P7010 extra. Send me an off-list mail if you could use it.

The chip is a MicroDIMM 172-pins 333 MHz (PC2700).

In case there is more than one who could use this ramchip, I'll prefer
the one that is most active giving help to the Debian community.

I'll pay the postage.

I just want it to be put to good use, right now it just collects dust.
--
Klaus Ade
Mobil:93869567