Old 01-06-2014, 03:29 PM
Bruno Sampaio Pinho

Default Failure during startup

Hello,

I am using Debian testing amd64 and after a few weeks using it and updating some packages when I log in gnome does not start, it freezes before initial screen and when I navigate through terminals I notice this message:

[ 3968.888938] systemid-logind[2484]: Failed to issue method call : Launch helper exited with unknown return code 1

Have someone noticed this before?Any idea about this issue? I searched about it but nothing showed up.

Regards,

Bruno Sampaio Pinho da Silva