Old 09-10-2013, 08:40 PM
Андрей Гончар

Default Debian Wheezy on Lenovo B590

HiI can't get Bluetooth working on my Lenovo laptop, could you point me the way to solve this problem please?
--
Andrew Gonchar
Андрей Гончар

Old 09-10-2013, 09:31 PM
Florian Reitmeir

Hi,

On 09/10/2013 10:40 PM, Андрей Гончар wrote:
> Hi
> I can't get Bluetooth working on my Lenovo laptop, could you point me
> the way to solve this problem please?

in an terminal, "lsusb" is there a bluetooth device?
and make sure you have enabled the wireless switch.

--
Florian Reitmeir
E-Mail: florian@reitmeir.org