-   -   Dual Boot Debian and Windows 8 on Asus Vivobook S400CA (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-laptop/713432-dual-boot-debian-windows-8-asus-vivobook-s400ca.html)

Luis Aparicio 08-27-2013 03:57 PM

Dual Boot Debian and Windows 8 on Asus Vivobook S400CA

Hello out there,I have an Asus Vivobook S400CA with an Intel Core i5 3317U processor. *It has Windows 8 preinstalled. *I've been contemplating installing Debian (latest stable edition) alongside. *Has anyone done this successfully? *Any issues I need to be aware? *What kind of experience have you had? *Any information would be greatly appreciated. *I hope I don't have to reinstall Win 8 to accomplish this. *It could get too messy.

Thanks.
Lou
--
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."
- Mahatma Gandhi