Old 07-02-2013, 06:20 AM
Hannu Virtanen

Default it is avahi? network

The problem solved.

Hi,

I have been away for a while.

But the solution seems to here now.

I did as

Sebastian Salvino suggested:

--------------------------------
For those of you who might want to keep using the provider's name
servers; Change the value of AVAHI_DAEMON_DETECT_LOCAL, which is located
at /etc/default/avahi-daemon, to zero.

and the error message disappeared.

with best,

-hv

P.S.

If somebody, who knows well how this part of the system works, would like to write a small description

about, it might be nice.

*