Old 06-25-2013, 08:49 AM
Andrey Rahmatullin

Default it is avahi? network

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 01:36:07AM -0700, Hannu Virtanen wrote:
> But still avahi is telling the same message about the network configuration being .local, which is not the recommended way. Where is that .local setup existing?
At the DNS servers you are using.

--
WBR, wRAR

Old 06-25-2013, 10:05 AM
Hannu Virtanen

From: Andrey Rahmatullin <wrar@wrar.name>:

But still avahi is telling the same message about the network configuration
>> being .local, which is not the recommended way. Where is that .local setup
> existing?

> At the DNS servers you are using

----

Do you mean that I should look for DNS servers?

Where are they residing in debian wheezy?

-hv

Old 06-25-2013, 10:16 AM
Hannu Virtanen

Here are some basic file contents concerning the Network Setup.

---------------------

less /etc/hostname

gone
/etc/hostname (END)