Old 04-21-2013, 08:09 PM
Ludwig Meyerhoff

Default X11 setup: two display configuration?

Hallo!

In the last years, I got used to have two X11 displays (:0.0 and :0.1)
running on my laptops, each with its own window manager instance.

Now, I got a new notebook and do not get my usual environment
configured: I do not want to have one window manager use both displays,
I do not want to move one window from one monitor to the other. I do not
care about this feature.

All I want is to have two window managers running, one for each monitor.
The mouse "jailed" in the currently active monitor.

I did not find any reasonable or suitable information in the last months
or research and try+error.

Is this still possible nowadays?

Saluti!

Ludwig