-   -   Installing Debian On HP Folio 13-2000 (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-laptop/713016-installing-debian-hp-folio-13-2000-a.html)

Stefan Nagy 04-01-2013 08:02 PM

Installing Debian On HP Folio 13-2000

Hi,

over the last few months I used the Debian Wiki to keep track of my
hardware-related bug reports / testing efforts:
http://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/HP/Folio%2013%20-%
202000/Wheezy

When I bought this notebook the best information I found was a thread
called 'HP Folio 13 Compatibility' in the Ubuntu forum [1] and a page
dedicated to the HP Folio 13 in the Arch Linux Wiki [2]. Since all I
really wanted was an overview of the (status of the individual)
hardware-related bugs I began to write my DebianOn-report.

After the release of Wheezy I want to move my report to
http://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/HP/Folio%2013%20-%202000 and
continue to maintain it (for Debian Testing). I just don't think it
makes any sense to create one page for each release…

Cheers,
Stefan.

[1] http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1913496
[2] https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/HP_Folio_13