Old 01-15-2013, 01:21 PM
Sasan Rose

Default Battery Charge Threshold and Battery Cycles

Dear All,
Hi

I have a Dell n5110. I have problems with it's battery. First I want to
set a Charge Threshold for it but all my searches result in tp_sampi
which is for Thinkpad laptops.

Second, I want to know my battery remaining cycles but the following
command's result is always zero:

sasan@sasan:~$ cat /sys/class/power_supply/BAT0/cycle_count
0

Any help would be appreciated