-   -   Can you help me to figure it out? (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-laptop/707979-can-you-help-me-figure-out.html)

Lois Frei 09-27-2012 09:48 PM

Can you help me to figure it out?

Hi dear!;)
It's Lois.
I'm sure u aren't against having some spending some time with sexy and funny woman. Consider it as an invitation.
Those shots with you that I saw look just great so I decided to to write to you! You won't hesitate after looking at my photographs)
I rely on your answer at least) Maybe we could go somewhere for a drink later, who knows)) Maybe I'd even invite u to go upstairs to my flat;)