Old 04-16-2008, 01:23 PM

Default acpi suspend to ram problem

Hi

My laptop support acpi suspend to ram and disk.
but Just a few months before, I found that every time the laptop resume from suspend, the hard drive started to reset endless, so “Load_Cycle_Count ” value increased nearly every two seconds. the only way to stop it as I know is to do a reboot.

I have to carry my laptop with me and if the suspend to ram works, it will be much helpful.
Anyone knows why this happens and how to fix it?
thanks.

http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/