Old 09-12-2012, 01:50 PM
Ruthe Gaspard

Default It's just the exact time to write you a letter, I thought

Hello!
I found your page in the dating site some days ago and I've to say that I was astonished... I dunnaw what this is but You've got something that attracts people to you. I did not even notice how this letter almost got finished...
I almost forgot to tell you that, my name is Ruthe))
Let me tell you a little bit about myself.. I travel a lot and I really love it! I always wanna go somewhere and I think I will go on until I found someone whom I'd like for real... Anyway I like to meet new interesting people from all over the world))
So, can u tell me more about yourself? What kind of man are you? What do you like? Why'd you like to write me back tomorrow?
Can't wait for your answer. Please write me back when you can.
Talk to you later