-   -   It's just the exact time to write you a letter, I thought (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-laptop/703152-its-just-exact-time-write-you-letter-i-thought.html)

Ruthe Gaspard 09-12-2012 01:50 PM

It's just the exact time to write you a letter, I thought

Hello! :)
I found your page in the dating site some days ago and I've to say that I was astonished... I dunnaw what this is but You've got something that attracts people to you. I did not even notice how this letter almost got finished...
I almost forgot to tell you that, my name is Ruthe))
Let me tell you a little bit about myself.. I travel a lot and I really love it! I always wanna go somewhere and I think I will go on until I found someone whom I'd like for real... Anyway I like to meet new interesting people from all over the world))
So, can u tell me more about yourself? What kind of man are you? What do you like? Why'd you like to write me back tomorrow? ;)
Can't wait for your answer. Please write me back when you can.
Talk to you later