Old 09-01-2012, 07:59 AM
"sales@liboaudio.com"

Default Do you need wireless microphone ?

Hi, How are you?* How is your business going ?** Do you need
wireless microphone these days ? Pls let me know if you are in need of*
them. I will give you a good quotation. Hope to hear from you soon

regards

Don

Enping*Libo*electronic*Co.,ltd

Http://www.liboaudio.com/english