Old 05-19-2012, 12:04 PM
Max Linke

Default Problem with gnome-shell and impressive

Hello

I have problem with impressive and gnome-shell on my Laptop.
After I run impressive gnome-shell seems to crash and I get graphic
errors (eg. blue screen, window movement is not updated). It seems
that just gnome-shell is affected by this, it all works fine in xfce.

best,
Max

kain88@Thinki:~$ aptitude show gnome-shell
Package: gnome-shell