-   -   Go for Open Source Software (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-laptop/664554-go-open-source-software.html)

Roshan George 05-09-2012 02:45 AM

Go for Open Source Software

Hello friends,

This is to request every one to stay away from proprietary softwares
like the ones produced by Microsoft and go safe with open source.

Because, there is no one to steal your information in the open source
world, and since there are people who steal your information in the
proprietary world, it is better to stay with open source.

For more information, visit http://theopennews.in

Please like and share this Facebook page if you care for the open source. http://www.facebook.com/TheOpenNews

Thank you,

yours, Roshan George.V

NB: This is a personal mail sent to every friends in my friends in my email contact list.

Fernando Gadea 05-09-2012 03:16 PM

Go for Open Source Software

you speak of stealing information and you fucking openly share every
contact's personal email without hidding them??
I'm already in the opensource world and there I haven't still met
someone this fucking stupid.
Please, get the fuck out of my email list from now on and don't you
ever even think about comming back, moroon.}
You and all the emails in this list are in my spam list from now on.
Fuck you

Andrey Rahmatullin 05-09-2012 04:34 PM

Go for Open Source Software

c}On Wed, May 09, 2012 at 12:16:41PM -0300, Fernando Gadea wrote:
> you speak of stealing information and you fucking openly share every
> contact's personal email without hidding them??
> I'm already in the opensource world and there I haven't still met
> someone this fucking stupid.
> Please, get the fuck out of my email list from now on and don't you
> ever even think about comming back, moroon.}
> You and all the emails in this list are in my spam list from now on.
> Fuck you

That's a funny reaction considering its Cc: list.

--
WBR, wRAR

Raxit Sheth 05-09-2012 04:38 PM

Go for Open Source Software

Just ignore...

Looks like spammy promotion nothing much

Raxit
http://smartmumbaikar.com

Michael 05-09-2012 05:20 PM

Go for Open Source Software

It is definitely a SPAM using the mailing list as gateway to automatically detect and process valid mail addresses (per bounces). The content actually is quite a joke considering the purpose. They have humor. Welcome in the world of Spammers.

It's like a natural hazard. Anyone reacting emotionally on such a thing should stay indoor because there may be rain.

ps. Best SPAM ever:

From: "Acted F. Spangled" <lemburg@radiomexico.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2006 11:03:37 +0200

1) We do not unsubscribe anymore becouse abusses go to unsubscribe url.
2) If we unsubscribe u others spamers are not.
3) If u abuse this e-mail we will never make spam more usefull.
-- spamrecrut@yahoo.com