-   -   please guide how install debian squeeze on asus eee pc 1215b (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-laptop/604105-please-guide-how-install-debian-squeeze-asus-eee-pc-1215b.html)

manmath sahu 11-29-2011 02:09 AM

please guide how install debian squeeze on asus eee pc 1215b

please guide how install debian squeeze on asus eee pc 1215b

thanks,
manmath

"A. F. Cano" 11-29-2011 03:40 AM

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 07:09:28PM -0800, manmath sahu wrote:
> please guide how install debian squeeze on asus eee pc 1215b

You could start by going here:

http://4mhz.de/debian1215n.html

Not sure how different revision b is from revision n but it's the
closest match in the link below, which is how I got to the page
above.

http://www.linux-on-laptops.com/asus.html

This is where they have installation instructions for many Asus models.

> thanks,
> manmath

Welcome.

A.

Jorge Tecno 11-29-2011 09:58 AM

please guide how install debian squeeze on asus eee pc 1215b

Here are*2 videos*of*how to do it*on a laptop.*These videos*the*way*you*tried it on my*Dellvostro

1 -*http://www.nicklabs.com.ar/?p=4592-*http://www.nicklabs.com.ar/?p=562

Adicional:*http://www.nicklabs.com.ar/?p=1094

Eric Cooper 11-29-2011 04:19 PM

See http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEeePC

--
Eric Cooper e c c @ c m u . e d u

lele don 12-26-2011 09:01 AM

please guide how install debian squeeze on asus eee pc 1215b

Lele

Bob 01-31-2012 07:53 AM

please guide how install debian squeeze on asus eee pc 1215b

please guide how install debian squeeze on asus eee pc 1215b

You could start by going here:

http://4mhz.de/debian1215n.html

Not sure how different revision b is from revision n but it's the
closest match in the link below, which is how I got to the page
above.

The 1215n is Intel Atom based, the 1215b is AMD APU (either E450 or C50)
based.

I'm seriously drooling over the E450 powered one, I'm going to drop by a
laptop shop with a debian pendrive to see if things work, if it does &
has an SD card slot that fully swallows an inserted card I'll get one.