Old 09-09-2011, 09:24 AM
"Lama Dia"

Default Properties/Tourism.

Good Day*I wish to introduce myself* to* you. I* am Lama Dia and* a member of* the ousted Goverment of Hosni Mubarak of Eygpt.I wish* to invest* in*Properties & other investment opportunities in your company/country.If you are in a good postion to assist in this* bussiness, I advice* that* you send* an* email* to me indicating* your interest to help in this* bussiness endeavour.regards Lama Dia

*