-   -   Tourism/Bussiness Cooperation. (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-laptop/573535-tourism-bussiness-cooperation.html)

"Lama Dia" 09-09-2011 07:56 AM

Tourism/Bussiness Cooperation.

Hello I wish to introduce myself* to* you. I* am Lama Dia and* a member of* the ousted Goverment of Hosni Mubarak of Eygpt.I wish* to invest* in Tourism & other investment opportunities in your company/country.If you are in a good postion to assist in this* bussiness, I advice* that* you send* an* email* to me indicating* your interest to help in this* bussiness endeavour.regards Lama Dia

*