Old 02-16-2008, 02:19 PM
"Kamil KuƂaga"

Default Suspend works on ac but not on battery

I've noticed that sleep mode works fine on on AC , but when sleeping
on battery my Fujitsu-Siemens never wakes. I have laptop mode
enabled(also on ac) all the time and acpi support installed with vbe
and ati events enabled. What can be a reason? What is the difference
between work on battery and on ac? Unplugging charger while debian is
working and then suspend didn't help.

my kernel(from debian repository) Linux kaladan 2.6.24-1-amd64 #1 SMP
Mon Feb 11 13:47:43 UTC 2008 x86_64 GNU/Linux

--
Pozdrawiam