Old 07-18-2011, 04:20 AM
sunbow-led

Default L~E~D

We*produce *many*kinds of LED products, such as LED SMD strips, LED Corn light, LED spot lamps, LED High power module, LED floodlights, LED power supply, LED controllers, etc.We are seeking to establish a direct connection with you corporation.

Pls visit*us at www.sunbow-led.com for more information.

Sophia

SUNBOW OPTO TECH CO.,LTD

Web: www.sunbow-led.com