Old 07-07-2011, 02:32 AM
"May(ChoiceSet)"

Default Inquiry of bags ATTN:Purchasing Department

Hi Sir,
*
Good day!
*
Thanks to*the Embassy,we kindly got your
contact info and glad that you are famous for doing business in
bags.
*
This is*May from Fujian*ChoiceSet Bags
Co.,*Ltd, bag manufacturer in China more than
10 years.*And we are full of confidence to
serve you well once we have the honor to work for you.
*

Our main bags includes:Cooler bags, Backpack, Luggage, Trolley,
Briefcase, Laptop bag, shoulder bag, picnic bag, Lady bag, Document bag, Canvas bag, travel bags, school bags, Shopping
bags,wallets,etc.

*

And our principle
is:High quality, Punctual delivery, Reasonable price and First-class service, to
help you, our dear customer more successful in your market, and bring mutual
benefit for both of us.
*
For*more*information*about*us,pls*kindly*visit*our *website:
www.bags-choiceset.com
*
Sincerely wish we have the chance to work with you
in the near future.
*
Thanks for your attention.

Best regards,