Old 05-04-2011, 09:06 AM
Eric S Fraga

Default SOLVED: suspend no longer works after upgrading something: Samsung N220

> Hello,
>
> I was hoping somebody could suggest where to start looking to try to
> sort out a problem with my laptop. I have a Samsung N220 which has been
> running Debian testing+unstable for over a year now. I have been able
> to suspend (not hibernate) usually successfully most of this time.
> However, all of a sudden, last week, suspend is no longer "available".
> I have upgraded something that has removed this capability.

To followup, I have further upgraded some more packages, including
pm-utils, and everything is working again. Not sure which package
caused the problem in the first place but the current testing snapshot
is fine.

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.0.50.1 + No Gnus v0.18