Old 03-22-2011, 05:08 AM
Peter Bonucci

Default Restoring wireless after suspend

I'm running squeeze using XFCE and the XFCE Power Manager.

When my laptop come back on after a suspend, the wireless is no longer
connected to the router.

If I perform "ifdown wlan0" and "ifup wlan0", the network usually starts up
fine. Some times "ifup" cannot get an IP address from the router.

How can I troubleshoot this?

I'm sure this has been answered many times before. Apparently, my Google
skills are not up to finding the answer.