Old 02-18-2011, 11:47 AM
"Rakhesh Sasidharan"

Default Fwd: Hibernate works, but resume reboots midway

Helo,

This is something I had posted to the debian-users list but didn't get
much response to. Posting it coz I figure laptop users are more likely
to fiddle around with hibernation.

The gist of the problem is that I have a fresh installation of Squeeze
on my Lenovo S10-3 netbook. It hibernates fine (I can see that from the
logs) but upon resuming the system tries to do something and then just
reboots some 15-20 seconds into the process. However, of the dozen or so
times I've tried this so far, one one occasion it did successfully
resume.

If anyone experienced can even give me some pointers on what I could
look for to troubleshoot, that would be great.

Thanks,
Rakhesh