Old 02-13-2011, 05:25 PM
"Robbie Bracco"

Default It's a Bird!

Good Morning to All Of My*Online Friends!

I need your help!* I have entered some photos into an art contest and
would like it if you would take a look at them and

then vote on which one you like the best.* You can vote on all of them
if you like but only once per photo.

*

Here they are:* Just Click on the Photo and Vote!

*

Can*We Make It Happen?* I think so!

*

Robbie Bracco

*http://philip-bracco.artistwebsites.com/
*

Click Link below to join our chat room

Get
Skype and call me for free.

If you no longer wish to receive emails from us than please respond to
rb@braccoteam.com and

put "Remove" in the subject line or send a regular mail to Robbie Bracco
36043 E Spring Lake Blvd, Fruitland Park FL 34731 352 787 0175