Old 11-25-2007, 06:04 PM
Erik Bruecken

Default apm/acpi freezes laptop

Hi,

I have still the unsolved problem with my Thinkpad T30.

Doesn't matter what I do or what I use ACPI or APM always after a
successfull suspend to ram everything works fine but the next suspend
freezes the whole laptop. Does somebody experience the same Problems and
could give me some hints for what I have to look for.

What Information should I provide to you?

I tried all kind of kernels from 2.6.15 up with all kind of Flags set.
All services as e.g. mysql are stoped before suspend and resumed
properly.

Any ideas,

thanks,

Erik