Old 01-18-2011, 06:17 PM
Michelle Konzack

Default Mini-PCI WifiCard experience?

Hello *,

I need for my four laptops MiniPCI WifiCards and like to know, whether
someone has an experience with:

MSI MP54G5 (MS-6833B) 802.11b/g
Z-Com XG-601 802.11b/g

I can get the two cards for 15 Euro/pcs on eBay and I need it only in
the office without a huge range requirement.

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
Michelle Konzack

itsystems@tdnet France EURL itsystems@tdnet UG (limited liability)
Owner Michelle Konzack Owner Michelle Konzack

Apt. 917 (homeoffice)
50, rue de Soultz Kinzigstra▀e 17
67100 Strasbourg/France 77694 Kehl/Germany
Tel: +33-6-61925193 mobil Tel: +49-177-9351947 mobil
Tel: +33-9-52705884 fix

<http://www.itsystems.tamay-dogan.net/> <http://www.flexray4linux.org/>
<http://www.debian.tamay-dogan.net/> <http://www.can4linux.org/>

Jabber linux4michelle@jabber.ccc.de

Old 01-19-2011, 07:02 AM
Michelle Konzack

> MSI MP54G5 (MS-6833B) 802.11b/g
> Z-Com XG-601 802.11b/g

Also I have found the

Intel 2915ABG 802.11a/b/g

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
Michelle Konzack

itsystems@tdnet France EURL itsystems@tdnet UG (limited liability)
Owner Michelle Konzack Owner Michelle Konzack

Apt. 917 (homeoffice)
50, rue de Soultz Kinzigstra▀e 17
67100 Strasbourg/France 77694 Kehl/Germany
Tel: +33-6-61925193 mobil Tel: +49-177-9351947 mobil
Tel: +33-9-52705884 fix

<http://www.itsystems.tamay-dogan.net/> <http://www.flexray4linux.org/>
<http://www.debian.tamay-dogan.net/> <http://www.can4linux.org/>

Jabber linux4michelle@jabber.ccc.de
ICQ #328449886

Old 01-19-2011, 08:10 AM
Thomas Ba

Hello,

in my Laptop there is an Intel 3945ABG and it works fine.

Also take a look at this page: http://wiki.debian.org/iwlwifi

Greetings,
Thomas

--
GPG-Key: http://thomasba.de/thomasba.asc
Fingerprint: D80B 64DD 78A7 4F15 57AD 20F2 9913 00F0 C341 D8FF

Old 01-19-2011, 09:09 AM
Michelle Konzack

Hello Thomas Ba,

> Hello,
>
> in my Laptop there is an Intel 3945ABG and it works fine.
> Also take a look at this page: http://wiki.debian.org/iwlwifi

OK tnaks, found the Link to the "ipw2200" and the
non-free firmware is provided by the Debian Project.

Does someone know, whether the 2915 support the AP mode (hostapd)?

Old 01-19-2011, 09:42 AM
Klistvud