Old 01-04-2011, 11:45 AM
Korrignu

Default debian handwriting recognition

Hello there,

I'm looking for a handwriting recognition tool for using with a tablet
pc under debian (such as lenovo X series...). Is there such a kind of
tool ? and if yes, is it well integrated ?

Thanks

Old 01-05-2011, 05:00 PM
Dan Ritter

On Tue, Jan 04, 2011 at 01:45:53PM +0100, Korrignu wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> I'm looking for a handwriting recognition tool for using with a tablet
> pc under debian (such as lenovo X series...). Is there such a kind of
> tool ? and if yes, is it well integrated ?

aptitude search handwriting

the thing which pops out at me is 'cellwriter',
http://risujin.org/cellwriter/

-dsr-

You can't defend freedom by getting rid of it.