-   -   debian handwriting recognition (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-laptop/472127-debian-handwriting-recognition.html)

Korrignu 01-04-2011 11:45 AM

debian handwriting recognition

Hello there,

I'm looking for a handwriting recognition tool for using with a tablet
pc under debian (such as lenovo X series...). Is there such a kind of
tool ? and if yes, is it well integrated ?

Thanks

Dan Ritter 01-05-2011 05:00 PM

On Tue, Jan 04, 2011 at 01:45:53PM +0100, Korrignu wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> I'm looking for a handwriting recognition tool for using with a tablet
> pc under debian (such as lenovo X series...). Is there such a kind of
> tool ? and if yes, is it well integrated ?

aptitude search handwriting

the thing which pops out at me is 'cellwriter',
http://risujin.org/cellwriter/

-dsr-

You can't defend freedom by getting rid of it.