Old 12-10-2010, 09:50 PM
MediGuard

Default iGuard name change to MediGuard

Dear iGuard/MediGuard Member,

In just three short years, you have made iGuard.org the largest personal
medication monitoring service in the world, and we thank you for your
participation. To support this growing “need-to-know” about medications,
we are pleased to announce that the service is now available in Australia,
France, Germany, Spain, and the United Kingdom under the name MediGuard.org.

Now, to align all of our websites, we are also changing our name in the
United States to MediGuard.org. We are still dedicated to providing our
members with the same award winning, life saving service, but with a new
look and more descriptive name.

Once again, thank you for your support and don’t forget to tell your
friends and family about MediGuard.

Dr. Hugo Stephenson
President / MediGuard