Old 12-07-2010, 02:50 PM
mike dentifrice

Default Debian on the MacBookAir3,1

Hi there,

I'm trying to get Debian to work properly on one of the new MacBookAir
machines. I've started documenting my steps so it can be of use to
someone hopefully: http://dentifrice.poivron.org/laptops/macbookair3,1/

It's a work in progress, and quite a lot of things need to be fixed
and/or figured out still, so contributions/corrections are more than
welcome!

I'd be delighted to know that some more people are trying to get Debian
running on this nice little machine.

Cheers,

--
mike dentifrice <fluor@poivron.org>